Innovation in Health Service Delivery and Financing
CUNY Graduate School and University Center
365 Fifth Avenue (34th Street), New York City
Date & Time
03.01.2012 8:30 AM - 1:15 PM
$75. Registration is now closed. For more information about the event or for registration status, please contact Kristina Ramos-Callan at 212-494-0791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This United Hospital Fund conference will explore innovative programs and policies that will drive fundamental reform in how health care services are financed and delivered.
Donald Berwick, MD, former Administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, will offer a keynote focusing on issues and opportunities related to innovation. Two panels will discuss payer and provider perspectives on innovative approaches to organizing and paying for care that meet the goals of high quality and appropriate care and lower costs.
See the available presentations from this conference.
Registration and Continental Breakfast
James R. Tallon, Jr., President, United Hospital Fund
"The Innovation Imperative: Issues and Opportunities"
Donald Berwick, MD, former Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
A Framework for Innovation
James R. Tallon, Jr.
Moderator: Gregory Burke, Director, Innovation Strategies, United Hospital Fund
- Foster Gesten, MD, Medical Director, Office of Health Insurance Programs, New York State Department of Health
- Sean Cavanaugh, Acting Deputy Director, Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation
- Randall Krakauer, MD, FACP, FACR, National Medical Director, Medicare, Aetna
Moderator: James R. Tallon, Jr.
- Susan Stuard, Executive Director, THINC
- Ross Wilson, MD, FRACP, FJFICM, Chief Medical Officer and Senior Vice President, New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Steven M. Safyer, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Montefiore Medical Center